Monday, November 25, 2013

Hey Little Girl!

Way back when, Rylee was just a chubby little 3 year old and the only baby in our whole house. We just had loads of time on our hands. So her daddy decided to find a little last to build her a pair of boots on. She ended up with sweet  pink topped, ostrich bottomed boots. They fit for about 6 months, then she grew right out of them. Dax turned 3 two years ago and got his own little boots with a black ostrich vamps. That kid has worn those boots to pieces, getting new heels and in desperate need of a new sole. He's barely squeezing into them now, it's time for a new pair. Now that Peyton is 3, he has his own brown ostrich boots. Except my kids have gotten progressively smaller, and they don't exactly fit. Like they are 2 sizes too big. He loves them because they are yellow, his favorite color. It's really really really his favorite color, just ask him and he'll tell you all about it. 

Turns out Seth has one more color of ostrich left in his stash. What else is there to do but add one more kid to our stash too? As of today I am officially 21 weeks along with our new little thumb-sucking baby:

And I just knew there was a reason I've saved all of Ry's baby clothes, we are getting another little girl. She'll be here at the beginning of April, which is seeming so far away right now. We are pretty happy to book end those crazy little boys with a big and little sister. The four amigos sounds really good to me.

8 comments:

The Duke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys - and what a cute way to announce this. You have an awesome family that will love this little new one to pieces. So happy for you.

The Hansens said...

Awesome! Congrats. I'm super happy for you!

Jen said...

What a lucky and loved little sister she will be! We are so excited for your family! Congratulations!

daiseedeb said...

Congratulations, Natalie and Seth! I can hardly wait to see another little blondie in your crew of adorable little munchkins!!! ; )

Jess Clark said...

Hey, that's awesome. Congrats on the upcoming addition. Nothing like another cowgirl to add to the mix.

Marsha said...

Every picture taken of your children turns out adorable....including the ultrasound of your beautiful little girl.

Marisa Jean said...

I've been waiting for this announcement! Not that I actually "knew"--I just "knew."

You have one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I cannot wait to see if this one looks like Rylee!

Congratulations and man! I only wish I looked like you when I was pregnant. Hope you've been feeling well!!!

RETA said...

I wish you well with the baby on the way! Those are just the cutest boots I think I've ever seen - and even cuter kids!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com